Friday, April 10, 2009

Scuba kangaroo!


Trying on my new wig, originally uploaded by jasonwmak.

Just returned from our trip into the Great Barrier Reef. This was my second time here and I was very happy with the timing experience. Though I thought that the reef and taken considerable damage and was definitely "less beautiful" than when I dived it 10 years ago with Chelsea. Nevertheless, we had a great time. Jennifer and I did almost 11 dives in three days including two night dives. We had a grea time and our scuba skills improved a lot.

Tomorrow is our last days in Australia. I'm mixed about this. I hate to end another leg of our trip, but we are very much looking forward to gong to Indonesia. Australia has been a bit expensive for travellers like us and simply didn't have the sheer beauty of New Zealand we were expecting. Furthermore, we got it by some pretty strong rain which kept us inside our little sharehouse for many hours.

I had some good luck with my underwater camera so in case you haven't seen my new under water pictures yet, they are posted on www.flickr.com\photos\ruchbum

Okay...see you later!

Jason

1 comment:

  1. Justin and Jen- Keep the blog posts and pics coming, I love it so much. Be safe and enjoy your trip. Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete