Wednesday, March 4, 2009

401 Night Market


401 Night Market
Originally uploaded by jasonwmak
Hello Everyone,

Here we are in front of Taipei's "401" night market. Too bad we had a huge dinner prior to arriving or else I would have gone crazy eating the "hsiao tse" (little eats). The food in Taiwan is pretty delicous. Noodle soups, skewers, fried chickens, taiwanese wraps (burritos), and fresh fruit. One could easily put on a few extra pounds pretty easily here (as I am sure I have). I'm glad the wedding photographer can "photoshop" out a few pounds for me.

I am in the south of taiwan right now with Jennifer's dad. We'll be here for two more nights before we head to the middle of Taiwan to join the Maks. I'm sure there will be some more eating here and hopefully I will sneak a picture of the random roller skating rink on the blog in a next few days.

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment